Technology Media Conference on Marine Biodiversity was held at the PICC, Pasay City last June 4, 2019. DOST Secretary Fortunato T. de la Peña, briefed DOST’s media partners about the S&T initiatives in marine biodiversity. Secretary de la Peña and PCAARRD Acting Executive Director Reynaldo V. Ebora, as well as the resource persons: Dr. Fernando P. Siringan of UP-MSI, Dr. Patrick C. Cabaitan of UP-MSI, Dr. Hildie Maria E. Nacorda of UPLB-SESAM, and Dr. Mari-Ann M. Acedera of MRRD-PCAARRD answered questions from the media during the open forum.
From Wall Street to the Whole World
DUSD aim to foster a new financial future in the digital world. One that is more resilient to central points of fraud, failure, and greed. One that empowers people with new levels of access to capital, investments, and financial opportunities. One that democratizes digital financial world and unlock capital through the trusted trade of assets worldwide.
Organized by DUSD
Website ➡️ https://bit.ly/31bMvls
Reserve your slots now! 🔥
The 24th Graphic Expo 2019
A Creative Imaging, Signs and Printing Expo
June 06-08, 2019
SMX Convention Center
Mall of Asia, Pasay City, PH
Learn More: https://fmi.com.ph/graphicexpo2019/
The 24th Graphic Expo 2019 is the country’s premier trade show and market place for creative imaging, signs, and printing industries. It connects Exhibitors with print buyers, businessmen and entrepreneurs, decision makers, top suppliers and industry players/professionals. This event provides networking opportunities, knowledge sharing, engagement with key players in the industry and lates trends in the market.
It is an ideal trade show to source business ideas, expand business, meet serious buyers, source digital technologies and innovations, upgrade existing tools, and network with industry experts.
Watch the videos of the past editions of Graphic Expo:
Exhibit spaces and booths are now available … Book your space now!
Who Can Exhibit?
– Graphic Arts/Pre-Press (Desktop and Laser Printers, Digital Printing Equipment, Print-On-Demand Equipment, etc.)
– Signages and Out-Of-Home (Large Format Printers, Neon Signages Electronic Signages, LED, Illuminating & Lighting Technology, etc.)
– Storage Devices (Flash Drives, Hard Disk Storage, Servers, etc.)
– Digital Photography, Video and Imaging (Digital Camera, Drone, Video Capture and Editing Equipment, LED TV and LCD TV in HD, etc.)
– Web Publishing, Internet, Multimedia, and Animation (Video Editing Equipment and Services, Graphics Video Card, Routers and Networking Devices, etc.)
– T-Shirt Printing/Production (Screen printing machines, Direct to Garment (DTG) Printing, T-shirt supplier, Promotional products/Ad specialty, etc.)
Booth Reservation: https://fmi.com.ph/graphicexpo2019/exhibit-trade-shows/booth-reservation/
Call: +632-8960639, 8960637
Fax: +632-8960637, 8902101
Visit Website: www.fmi.com.ph
DRONE PHOTO-VIDEO EXHIBIT
Special Feature during 24th Graphic Expo 2019
June 06-08, 2019
SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City PH
1. The photo-video exhibit is open to amateur and professional photographers/videographers using drone technology.
2. Maximum of two (2) entries may be submitted by an individual not group.
3. Photographers/Videographers should include a Personal Data Sheet containing the following information:
3.3. Camera Club/Company
3.4. Complete Address
3.10. Title of Photo-Video with short description (min of 50 words)
4. Participating photographers/videographers have the sole responsibility to ensure that their photos-videos should be original and does not violate copyright, trademark, privacy right, or any other right of third party.
5. Photos-Videos should be submitted via www.wetransfer.com addressed to:
Fiera de Manila, Inc., email: email@example.com,
cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
6. Photos should be submitted online in the following format:
6.1 Color corrected file in JPEG format in 30 inches x 24 inches
6.2 Two (2) File sizes: One should be 46MB, 150 DPI, and the other file for viewing purposes at
1024 x 768 pixels
6.3 Color space: AdobeRGB
7. Videos should be submitted online in the following format:
7.1 Aspect Ratio: Wide Screen, 1920 x 1080 pixels
7.2 File Size: 40MB – 50MB
7.3 File Format: MP4
8. Length of video: Minimum of 15 sec and maximum of 45 sec.
9. Deadline for submission of photos-videos is: Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
10. The Organizer shall have the right to use the photos-videos submitted in this special exhibit for a period of one (1) year.
11. The Organizer will choose photos-videos for special feature exhibit in the 24th Graphic Expo 2019.
12. Photos selected by Organizer will be printed by a designated printer-sponsor and exhibited in the Drone Photo Gallery while the videos will be shown at the Activity Area during the 24th Graphic Expo 2019 on June 06-08 2019, SMX Convention Center,
Mall of Asia, Pasay City, PH.
13. Selected photos-videos of photographers/videographers shall be promoted by the Organizer as part of its publicity and promotion campaign of the 24th Graphic Expo 2019.
14. All selected photographers/videographers are invited to attend the Opening Ceremonies on
June 06, 2019, 4:00PM at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City, PH.
15. For more information, please contact: +632-896-0639, 896-0637, ask for Julbert P. Tornea, Benedict Odina, Rio Penones, or Kevin Abaquin,
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Photos/Videos to:
Fiera de Manila, Inc.
2/F Zen Building, 8352 Mayapis Street,
San Antonio Village, Makati City, PH
+632 896-0639, 896-0637
Philbeauty Show, the Leading International Beauty Trade Show is holding their event that started yesterday June 4 at SMX Convention Center Pasay City, Philippines.
Today is the 2nd big day for beauty enthusiasts. Philbeauty the Philippines Leading International Beauty Trade Show is opening its door for beauty professionals from June 4-6, 2019 .They will be here to feed you with the most updated exciting programs on philbeauty.
Visit website for more information www.philbeautyshow.com